Please Note…We will be closing from and including 25thDecember to Sunday 12th January 2014. During this time, only two afternoon tours will be available on Sat 4th and Wed 8th January only.
Taste Bud Tours Perth
Taste Bud Tours Perth offers small personalised tours that explore the food and wine trail of Perth’s Swan Valley. Our tours boast 25 different tasting experiences. At Taste Bud Tours Perth, we heavily endorse the idea Variety is the Spice of Life ! Our tours are small personalized groups of 14-16 guests, who explore the famous “Swan Valley Food & Wine Trail”- Perth’s Valley of Taste. This unique award winning “Speed Grazing” concept visits 9 of the Swan Valley’s most delicious locations offering more than 25 different tasting experiences in a fun-filled half day tour.
The main features of these tours is the Good Food complemented by award winning Swan Valley wines, beers and ciders. Our Perth tours are personalised, intimate and showcase all there is to offer along the award winning Food and Wine Trail of the Swan Valley – Perth’s Valley of Taste and WA’s oldest wine region.
Owner/Operator Loris Gundry, is a respected Perth tour guide with over 16 years experience in the Swan Valley. She has personally developed this unique concept known as Speed Grazing, a concept totally exclusive to the Swan Valley.
Taste Bud Tours is currently ranked the Number One Activity on TripAdvisor in Perth, is a Category Winner in the RAC Gotta Go WA Campaign 2013 and Voted The Best New Business in the Small Business Awards 2011. Guests are assured of a quality experience.
At Taste Bud Tours, we provide three different tours in Perth
These Tours Include:
- Personalised attention
- Tours limited to a maximum of 14-16 passengers
- Spacious air-conditioned coach
- Approx 25+ different tasting experiences within a 4.5 hour half day concept – fast, fun and very filling!
- Behind the scenes insight into local product, producers and their passion – meet the people behind the label
- Expert commentary on the background to Western Australia’s oldest and most awarded wine region, its people and culture
- Complimentary environmental shopping bag per couple
- Complimentary Swan Valley “Food & Wine Trail Guide & Map”
- Souvenir photo service
- Online booking facility
- FREE pick-up from selected Perth hotels and hostels (must be pre-booked)
- Taste Bud Tours Perth VIP Reward Program
Taste Bud Tours Review
“We booked our visit when it came up on a voucher website and as soon as we saw the tagline “Speed Grazing”, we knew it was our kind of trip! Everything about the day was brilliant and flawless. Loris was potentially the best tour guide we have ever had. Not only was she polite and friendly but extremely knowledgeable and she really made the trip something special, for example remembering all the parties names! Our arrival at each venue was booked in advance and allowed seamless transitions and the whole day ran smoothly as a result. It is an absolute for anyone, whether a Perth resident or tourist!”
To see more Taste Bud Tour reviews , please click HERE
To download the Taste Bud Tours brochure in PDF, please click here Taste Bud Tours Brochure