Taste Bud Tours Perth
Taste Bud Tours Perth offer small personalised tours of 14-16 guests exploring the nationally awarded Food & Wine Trail of the Swan Valley – Perth’s Valley of Taste. Our unique awarded “Speed Grazing” concept visits 10 of the Swan Valley’s most delicious locations offering more than 25 different tasting experiences in a fun-filled half day tour.
“Speed Grazing” is a true Adventure for the Senses (touch, taste, smell, sight and sound) complemented by interesting and entertaining commentary along the scenic journey around the 32 km Food & Wine Trail.
Announced the winner of the prestigious FACET Golden Guide Award at the Western Australian Tourism Awards for 2014, owner/operator Loris Harding is a respected Perth tour guide with over 17 years’ experience in the Swan Valley. Loris has personally developed this unique concept known as Speed Grazing, a concept totally exclusive to the Swan Valley.
Taste Bud Tours is currently ranked the Number One Activity in Perth on TripAdvisor, recently announced Number 3 (behind Rottnest Island & Kings Park) on the Top 10 Things to Do in Perth 2014 by Experience Oz, and Voted the Best New Business in the Small Business Awards in 2011.
At Taste Bud Tours, we provide three different tours in Perth
These Tours Include:
- Personalised attention
- Tours limited to a maximum of 14-16 passengers
- Spacious air-conditioned coach
- Approx 25+ different tasting experiences within a 4.5 hour half day concept – fast, fun and very filling!
- Behind the scenes insight into local product, producers and their passion – meet the people behind the label
- Expert commentary on the background to Western Australia’s oldest and most awarded wine region, its people and culture
- Complimentary environmental shopping bag per couple
- Complimentary Swan Valley “Food & Wine Trail Guide & Map”
- Souvenir photo service
- Online booking facility
- FREE pick-up from selected Perth hotels and hostels (must be pre-booked)
- Taste Bud Tours Perth VIP Reward Program
Taste Bud Tours Review
“We booked our visit when it came up on a voucher website and as soon as we saw the tagline “Speed Grazing”, we knew it was our kind of trip! Everything about the day was brilliant and flawless. Loris was potentially the best tour guide we have ever had. Not only was she polite and friendly but extremely knowledgeable and she really made the trip something special, for example remembering all the parties names! Our arrival at each venue was booked in advance and allowed seamless transitions and the whole day ran smoothly as a result. It is an absolute for anyone, whether a Perth resident or tourist!”
To see more Taste Bud Tour reviews , please click HERE
To download the Taste Bud Tours brochure in PDF, please click here Taste Bud Tours Brochure